Vintage beauty treatment is all about the beauty treatment with some of the rarest and heavy sort of machines. Today’s generation will call it a kind of torture treatment instead of beauty treatment; it was basically for the period of the 1920’s to 1960’s. When in the field of beauty there were not many inventions.
Cosmetology is the study and application of beauty treatment. Branches of specialty include hair-
styling, skincare, cosmetics, manicures/pedicures, non-permanent hair removals such as waxing and sugaring and permanent hair removal processes such as electrologist and Intense Pulsed Light. With the help of this article, we are trying to show the difference between beauty treatments given in 1920 with today.
- Beauty mask: The beauty mask use today is no doubt very easy to handle and apply but the bitter truth attached to it is its full of chemical which directly or indirectly is poisonous for both the service provider and user too, if we see the image its clearly looking that beauty mask used in old times is only a sort simply plastic mask whereas today in market it is available in the kind of face pack.
- Hair dryer: Ha-ha! Already this image is more than enough to say either anything or everything about the comparison between the hair dryer of old times and today’s, the hair dryer of the 1920’s were so bulky to use as well as the hair dryer of that time were injurious to the other sensitive parts for example eye as the hot hair can directly create an irritation for them. Whereas the hair dryer of today is very gentle and comfortable to use as well as portable to carry.
- Leg massaging weight loss machine: In the old times, the leg massaging weight loss machine was so scary it looks as if someone is forcefully tiding you to use it. Whereas if we talk about today’s it looks so compact and pretty, more than a look the leg massaging machine of today is more result-oriented, as present machine cover’s a larger part of your legs that is from knee to foot.
- Fruit mask: No doubt the old time’s fruit mask is looking quite creepy and uncomfortable to use but if we compare it present type of fruit mask that was more beneficial because whatever we are using today is having a good quantity of chemical mix though the packaging says it as a chemical free or moreover herbal.
- Ice pack for facial: Do not use ice cubes directly. They can cause the delicate capillary under your skin to break. Wrap them in a clean cloth before you use them. As well as using more than two ice cube at a time can cause serious problem like Large open pore on the face is one of the most common problems people are facing up until now and these large pores can actually cause pimples all over the face as it attracts more and more amount of dirt getting inside those pores – causing clogged skin pores and eventually, pimple breakdown.